- Do you want to join a business that has a fantastic culture, with incentives that include trips overseas, Chester race days, award ceremonies, monthly First Friday celebrations and lots more?
- Do you want to work in brand new offices with immense views over Chester, with pool tables, table tennis, a cafe bar, playstations and more?
- Do you want excellent training, career progression and the opportunity to build your own team?
- Full-time - £20,000 per annum (OTE Y1 £30-40k) + great benefits
- If you are answering YES to the points above then read on...
Founded in 2012, The Searchability Group started life as a specialist IT and Digital Recruitment Agency (Searchability) and now features a number of brands within the recruitment and employer branding sector (JobHoller, Hirecracker, Klickstarters). Through hard work and dedication we have built an impressive client base featuring globally known companies such as Northrop Grumman, Bet365, Sky, Sykes Cottages and more which you can be a part of. We employ over 50 people from our state-of-the-art offices in Chester's HQ Building and are now going through a period of hyper-growth. Creating a work-life balance that focuses primarily on the wellness of our employees, we have been listed in the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in 2021 and 2020. We invest heavily into delivering a culture, environment and proposition that our employees genuinely love working in - so why not be part of it?
About the role
- You'll be learning how to use technologies including LinkedIn, Bullhorn, Sourcebreaker, Broadbean, Cube19 & many more.
- You will be working alongside a senior consultant sourcing candidates and matching the candidates to appropriate roles.
- You will become commercially aware of the market you are working within and spend time using your negotiation skills over the telephone.
- You will be speaking to both candidates and clients over the telephone
- You will be tasked with creating ideas around social media and engagement
- A degree or be a graduate-calibre candidate
- Confidence and determination
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- You will have the motivation to succeed and be resilient
- You will be able to commute to Chester city centre
Benefits we offer in return
As a Top 100 Employer we offer a lot of great benefits at Searchability - a few of these include:
- #FeelSound hours (flexible hours you can take without notice on top of your holidays)
- Annual trips abroad, Chester race days and awards ceremonies
- Earlier finish Fridays
- #FirstFriday monthly socials and celebrations
- #ThirdThursday (Monthly wellness focused days including: Massages, Therapy, Boxercise and more)
- Medicare healthcare scheme
- Microsoft Surface Pro & iPhone
- Modern office space (Pool table, Ping Pong, cafe bar, Playstation etc.)
- Accredited Training
- Subsidised Parking
So if you have a willingness to learn and want to work for a leading Digital Recruitment Agency, then get in touch today!
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please contact us on 01244 567 567 0r 07881244213 or send your CV through to me at email@example.com