Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Sales, Finance, Construction, Engineering, Education, Healthcare, Legal)
- Do you have a proven background in recruitment?
- Do you want to join one of the Best Small Companies To Work For in the UK from Top 100 Small Companies to work for in 2021 and 2020?
- Do you want to work in a brand new top floor office in Chester, with pool tables, table tennis, a cafe bar, playstations and more?
- Do you want to join a business that offers you excellent training, career progression and the opportunity to build your own team?
- Full-time - £25,000 - £40,000 per annum (OTE Y1 £50- £90k) + great benefits
If you are answering YES to the points above then read on…
Born out of the award winning digital recruitment agency Searchability, a market leader in tech recruitment since 2012, comes Hirecracker - a fresh new full service recruitment engine. With a powerful recruitment drive we use social media engagement and build clients' employer brand presence to stand out as one of the top recruiters in the market. You will join a team who is constantly building out their client base through various recruitment techniques and an impressive list of tools. Working closely alongside our sister company JobHoller who offers employer branding strategies for companies, we recruit in multiple sectors, and are looking for an experienced recruiter with ambitions to grow their own team to join us. We create a work-life balance that focuses primarily on the wellness of our employees whilst also being listed in the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in 2021 and 2020. We invest heavily into delivering a culture, environment and proposition that our employees genuinely love working in - so why not be part of it?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to:
- Build client relationships with unique agencies with big global companies.
- Work autonomously on multi-task projects, prioritising necessary tasks to enable a flexible and adaptable day.
- Pro-actively work towards contacting candidates and clients, including calling new companies for Business Development.
- Work collaboratively alongside your colleagues team to gain new insights, whilst also contributing new ideas.
- Manage the full candidate life-cycle from start to finish.
- A background in either Sales, Finance, Construction, Engineering, Education, Healthcare, Legal Recruitment (or other sector)
- Great communication skills.
- Not afraid to get on the phone to potential clients and manage the candidate experience.
- Confidence and determination.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to commute to Chester city centre.
BENEFITS WE OFFER IN RETURN
- As a Top 100 Employer we offer a lot of great benefits at Searchability - a few of these include:
- #FeelSound hours (flexible hours you can take without notice on top of your holidays)
- Annual trips abroad, Chester race days and awards ceremonies
- Earlier finish Fridays
- #FirstFriday monthly socials and celebrations
- #ThirdThursday (Monthly wellness focused days including: Massages, Therapy, Boxercise and more)
- Proud sponsors of Tranmere Rovers FC
- Medicare healthcare scheme
- Microsoft Surface Pro & iPhone
- Modern office space (Pool table, Ping Pong, Hi5 bar, Playstation etc.)
- Accredited Training
- Subsidised Parking
So if you have a willingness to learn and want to work for a leading Digital Recruitment Agency, then get in touch today!
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please contact Janyve on 07881 244 213 / email@example.com.