Social Media Planner - Office Administrator
Q. What do you get if you cross the results proven environment of a vertically traditional market leading agency with a more than generous dash of Web Savvy Social Media Expertise?
A. Searchability & JobHoller!
Searchability & JobHoller an idea, a concept, a project and now a reality having launched in Chester in 2012.
Due to a very successful start to 2018 we are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator / Social Media Planner to compliment our specialised team.
What will you be doing…
- Managing our Social Media Presence
- Collecting daily figures / analytics and building reports
- Administering our specialist Database
- Organising Schedules & Interviews
- Creating targeted marketing material
- Managing social media communities
- Monitoring social buzz
- Creating artwork through programmes like Canva
- Creating social search campaigns to support consultants
- Organising Stationary & Banking
- General office administration
What do you need…
- A recent degree (ideally in Marketing although not essential)
- Previous on-line marketing experience within Social Media
- A tenacious attitude and great initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A creative streak
- Excellent organisation skills
We are looking for only the brightest and most ambitious candidates out there. We are a company that realised there was a unique space in the market. A widening space that required something more flexible than a traditional agency yet something not as flimsy as an online recruitment provider. A solution that not only didn’t compromise results, but enhanced results. A solution that delivers market leading talent and opportunities direct to our clients first.
We are based in beautiful converted offices in the centre of Chester, our offices are commutable from Chester, Warrington, North Wales & Wirral.
There is a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate.
If you feel you can compliment our team please call Martin Blythe on 01244 567 567 or email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.