Graduate Research Associate
Graduate Research Associate
SEARCHABILITY GRADUATE SCHEME – 2018
GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
JOIN SEARCHABILITY – A CHESTER BASED SUCCESS STORY AND MULTI-AWARD WINNING RECRUITMENT COMPANY, AS PART OF OUR 2018 GRADUATE SCHEME!
- Are you looking for a graduate scheme where you can consistently develop your skills and build a career path that suits you?
- Are you creative with the ability to sink your teeth into new projects and deliver results?
- Do you enjoy creating content and have a good grasp of social media?
- Want to join a company with a winning culture, with loads of social perks including paid trips overseas, Chester race days, monthly celebrations and more?
- Based in Chester City Centre – starting package of £18,000 (guaranteed earnings of £22,000 in year 1) with great perks
- Face-to-face interviews being held on Tuesday 4th September 2018
SEPTEMBER 2018 START – 8 POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
WE ARE SEARCHABILITY
Founded in 2012, Searchability has grown enormously within the IT & Digital Recruitment market resulting in some incredible successes including national award wins, team growth and client partnerships from names including Sky, Wren Kitchens, AutoTrader and more! Our success is down to both our people and our approach to the market we work in, and to continue this growth we are looking for like-minded graduates to join us as part of our 2018 Graduate scheme. You’ll be joining a great team of people, our environment is fast-paced but fun, we all collaborate as a team and have a fantastic social culture as a result. When it comes to work we are far from your traditional recruitment agency, and our success is largely a result of our innovative approach and hunger to try something different. We use social media to source, market and build networks of candidates within a range of locations and specialities within Digital and IT across the UK. You’ll learn how to use a range of technologies from the best recruitment consultants in the market, but we are also looking for people who can take this one step further and find new ways to succeed in their role as a Research Associate at Searchability too! If you’re interested in joining Chester’s most exciting Graduate Programme going then get in touch today!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Graduate programme will commence in September 2018, you and your fellow grads will start our Searchability training programme to get you up to speed on specific markets within IT and Digital, learning how to use technologies including LinkedIn, Bullhorn, Sourcebreaker, Logic Melon and more! You’ll need to be a fast-learner and have the ability to put your new-found knowledge into practice quickly, as your role as a Research Associate will see you speaking to candidates both digitally and over the phone from your very first day with us. You’ll immerse yourself into your market completely, and whether you join our software development / IT support & infrastructure / Big Data team you’ll need to explore the best ways to find the right candidates for the roles you are assigned and support the senior recruitment consultants in the day-to-day life at Searchability. We are working with some of the biggest clients in the UK with extensive recruitment requirements, so the graduate scheme will offer a number of paths to progress into dedicated account manager roles in the future.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Graduating in 2018 / or hold a degree from 2017
- Excellent grammar and a keen eye for detail
- A good understanding of social media
- Creative approach to work with the ability to shake things up and innovate
- Commutable distance to Chester City Centre
- Confidence and good communication skills
IT’S NICE TO HAVE…
- A driving licence
- Degree within a creative field / English / marketing (although not essential)
TO BE CONSIDERED…
We are starting interviews immediately so to avoid disappoint on missing out on the most exciting Graduate Scheme in Chester then apply today! Either apply online / email your CV to Katie at email@example.com or give us a call on 01244 567 567 to find out more.