OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WITH SOLID B2B SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / APPOINTMENT BOOKING EXPERIENCE TO HELP DRIVE THE LAUNCH OF JOBHOLLER!
- Do you have a proven background in B2B sales / business development in a previous role
- Ability to meet KPI's and manage your own pipeline?
- Enthusiastic with the ability to build new relationships over the phone?
- Competitive salary (up to £22,000) with OTE £35,000+ working within a fun environment in the heart of Chester!
- Previous experience of selling SaaS / in a recruitment background is desired but not essential.
- Call 01244 567 567 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Part of Searchability who are an award-winning Digital Recruitment Agency, JobHoller is an exciting new company that helps companies across the UK improve their employer branding and recruitment marketing so that they can attract, engage and retain top candidates whilst saving on their recruitment costs.
WE ARE JOBHOLLER
Created by recruitment experts Searchability, JobHoller is a brand new SaaS (software as a service) product that helps companies build out their digital employer branding and enhance their recruitment marketing so that they can begin to attract candidates directly. The product has been built as a direct result of feedback from HR Teams and internal recruiters, therefore our products are designed to solve the problems these teams face daily all in a way that will save them money on recruitment fees. We are now looking to take this product to the market and are looking for an enthusiastic individual with sales / business development / appointment booking experience to join our fun and busy office in Chester! As well as having great B2B sales ability and confidence to reach out to new companies over the phone you must have excellent admin and organisation skills. Part of your role will involve managing your leads, adding contacts to our CRM, creating proposals to send to new clients and even getting creative with email and marketing campaigns to help secure new clients. An understanding of marketing and social media is desired as our products are very much built around this sector. In return we offer a competitive salary and commission scheme as well as a number of other benefits including iPhone and plenty of team activities and nights out.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
We are looking for someone who is able to take initiative and manage their own schedule in order to generate new business for JobHoller. Initially you will be booking appointments for face-to-face meetings over the phone however as your knowledge of the product grows you will also have the opportunity to generate new sales over the phone or in your own face-to-face client meetings. You MUST have the confidence to get on the phone and generate something from nowhere – if you struggle to get past the gate-keeper this isn’t the job for you! The good news is our product is innovative and fresh to the market so a lot of the clients you target won’t be using anything similar – also we have flexible packages which means you have a wider market to target! The ability to build relationships with new clients over the phone is essential – if they don’t buy into you they won’t buy! A competitive commission scheme will be in place designed to incentivise you to generate as much new business as possible – with all those clients onboarding it is vital that you have organisation skills and the ability to keep on top of your admin! If you want to get on board with an exciting company as we go to market then please apply today!
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…
- Sales (ideally B2B) / Business Development / Appointment Booking experience
- Ability to meet strict KPI’s and manage your own pipeline
- Tenacious and not scared to make a cold call!
- Organisation skills and the ability to manage your admin efficiently
- Enthusiasm with the ability to meet financial targets
IT’S NICE TO HAVE…
- Experience in software / SaaS sales
- Previous experience working in recruitment / marketing / social media
- Degree educated
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please click online to apply or email your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to find out a little more about the role please contact Martin Blythe on 01244 567 567 / 07881 244 211.