Graduate .NET Developer
Graduate .NET Developer
Graduate Developer - C# / .NET Core / MVC / API Development / Typescript
Fantastic graduate opportunity within a tech-focused company who will hugely invest in your progression! You will utilise cutting edge tech and work with some of the largest names in the UK!
- Full time, permanent position with a software focused company
- Initial 12 week training programme and unrivalled career progression opportunities
- C# / .NET Core / MVC / API Development / Typescript
- Central Leeds Office, easily accessible from the surrounding area
- Candidates must be able to start a role in January 2019
- £22K starting salary, increases to £24,500 after successful completion of training
- Benefits include free onsite parking (in the city centre!), 25 days holiday, bonus scheme, up to 5% pension and much more!
- To apply please call 0113 887 8355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sourced by: @TechCareers_N - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North and Yorkshire
WHO ARE WE?
We're an innovative software consultancy based in the heart of Leeds. We have reputable clients across the healthcare, retail and finance industries and pride ourselves on our core values which have been integral to our success! We specialise in delivering web solutions, with particular emphasis on digital transformation; improving the internal efficiency of our clients. We are now looking for ambitious Graduate Developers with knowledge of C# / ASP.NET to join our dynamic development team; you'll gain exposure to a range of technologies including .NET Core / Typescript and have the opportunity to work with internal and external developers. Successful candidates must be available to start in January 2019.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE….
- Degree in Computer Science / Computing / Software Developer or another relevant degree
- Some demonstrable knowledge of C# / ASP.NET
- An ambitious attitude
- A genuine passion for all things tech!
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355 / 07464 482 376. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @Hanability or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Hannah Warrenger, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
C# / .NET Core / MVC / API Development / Typescript