Consultant Gastroenterologist – Bolton
FAST MEDICAL HAVE AN URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A CONSULTANT GASTROENTEROLOGIST TO JOIN AN NHS TRUST IN BOLTON - £110-£130 PER HOUR
- Are you a qualified Consultant Gastroenterologist?
- Are you available to support an NHS Trust based in Bolton?
- £110-£130 per hour
- ASAP Start – 12 months
- Please submit an application to be considered
WHO WE ARE:
Not only do we use the FAST approach with all of our Candidates, we also offer every one of our partners a portfolio of opportunities and support based on your experience and goals. You will find that our all-round service is the perfect fit for your career. We currently have one of the biggest recruitment drives ahead of us, and we have an urgent requirement for a Consultant Gastroenterologist to join an NHS Trust in Bolton. £110-£130 per hour, ASAP Start, 12 months. If you have the suitable qualifications please submit an application today.
Ward work Mon-Fri
- 2 weeks out of 10 on ward C3 – 9-5pm – includes urgent GI bleed cover 9-5, IP consults and admin/triage of routine referrals as you go along.
- 1 week in 5 – 2 hours of 2ww clinic with maximum 4 patients, triage of 2ww referrals and A&G as you go along in the clinic, followed by outliers ward rounds and MAU in reach between 11-1pm, then either clinic or endoscopy in pm max 3 sessions that week
Off ward – clinic and endoscopy
- Clinics x 4 to 5 – mixture of new and FU (up to 8 new and 16 FU, only does new or FU not mixture)
- Endoscopy – 3 to 4 per week (standard max 12 points average, 1 point OGD/sigmoidoscopy, 2 point colonoscopy)
- Thursday 1-2pm – Radiology/IBD
- Pro rata – standard as per clinics that week pro rata 4 hours clinic = 1 hour admin, endoscopy does not attract admin
- £110-£130 per hour - Remuneration based on agreed terms between Trust and agency on behalf of the locum.
- No payment for annual leave (needs minimum 8-week notice) or sick leave.
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please submit an application online to be considered for the role. All applications will be reviewed by a member of the Fast Medical recruitment team – you can get in touch directly to discuss via phone 01908 062 053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note due to the number of urgent roles Fast Medical are dealing with to support the NHS only successful candidates will be contacted.
Consultant Gastroenterologist / Doctor
(experience level 4)